Monday, August 20, 2007

Cleansing Streams

I started a class about 3 weeks ago. I thought it would be easy, but I was wrong. It talks about the Lord and Satan a lot. It is very hard for me to understand that kind of thing. I had to miss my 2nd. class because I was getting out of the hospital. Some of my family doesn't understand why I'm taking the class. They ask me "why". I told them that I needed to understand and learn more about the bible. I have some family and friends that are helping me through this hard time. There are 2 things that are hard for me to do that I haven't done before. They are praying and reading. I have a very hard time with them both. Please pray for me while I am doing this. Pray that I will understand and learn and grow closer to God!

8 comments:

The Downing 5 said...

I am very proud of you Patty. I know this is hard for you, but I know you will also get a lot out of it too. I am so happy that I can do this with you. I will continue to pray for you while you go through this....Love YOU!!!!

Twirl Girl said...

Hey patty,
we all know that you are having a tuff time with this but mom dad and I will help you with this just ask me if you need help and I will help you.



love
emily
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Hi Patty
I think it is great that you want to learn more about God...And those of us that know it is hard for you are daily praying for you. Patty the times you came here and you and I read the Bible together were great. God knows the desire of your heart.
We live for God not others
Love you
Aunt Sharon

Country Girl said...

I love you patty and if you would like any help i would be happy to hlep you as much as possible.

Love you
Erin

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

You're doing great! Any time you reach out to God, He is right there to help you! Thank you for praying on Sunday! It was an encouragement to me.

palmtreefanatic said...

Good for you Patty! God will help you through this and you will learn alot I am sure!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Patty.
Remember you can do all things through Jesus.
Love ya lots

Rachel said...

You really are doing awesome Patty. I was so proud of you on Sunday for going up for prayer by yourself. You really are growing even if you don't see it. :)